My laptop is running r e a l l y s l o w and I'm about to blow a gasket. It must be the kids' music, games, etc. My email is not coming through either. I did get my camera and Ipod recharged, though. How many hours must we spend messing around with technology on a daily basis, instead of actually DOING something? ARGHH. Now I am going to have to defragment, run spybot and adaware and who knows what else to get this back up to speed. I've also been picking molecules of skin and dust out of the keyboard with a toothpick because I can never find the Dust-off in the store.
Ok, there's the mess on the table that sat there overnight and was probably shed upon by the cats. I hope everyone has a great day. I've already done my optional homework, and am understanding it, thankfully. I'm hungry for my second breakfast and it's only 9:30 a.m. Well, I am certainly grumbly this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment