Since everyone around here is watching "the game" I will just blog a little. I got my last test back in Stats tonight. I was not understanding probabilities to the degree I expect of myself, just couldn't 'get it' and was not prepared for the test. He announced before handing them out there's a percent and a letter grade. My percent was 78, but the grade was an A, so apparently, I wasn't the only one who bombed it. I am really trying to keep up on this next chapter, but unfortunately, it contains probabilities, albeit, simpler ones.
Boy14 had his first track meet tonight. I wasn't able to be there because of my class but he got a 2nd in 100 meters, and 4th in 200 meters. Not too bad.
I'm thinking about going back to my Arm Meat blog, but it is more personal reflections of family (like this is not!).
1 comment:
HA! So are you saying you're not a sports maniac, Susan??? :)
Post a Comment