Saturday, April 28, 2007

Name that College Girl


She's the one on the right. She can turn on the world on with her smile. She can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile. Yeah, it's you girl and you should know it, with each glance and every little move let you show it...
She is Liz M. and she used to live in our house when she went to university, along with a brothel, I mean bevy of other cute girls. There was a housing shortage back in the sixties, so boarding houses were more common. Liz was cool, probably mom and dad's all-time favorite, like a daughter/friend. Today she proved herself cool as ever, text messaging and when I mentioned a scavenger hunt I was going on today, asked if it Geocaching, which I had never heard of. No, geocaching has not come to our small town yet, just an old fashioned scavenger hunt for a good cause.

1 comment:

madretz said...

what a cool story!
I'd bet though, that there is at least 1 geocache in your town. :) Have you checked geocaching.com yet? There are several near our hideaway and it's really remote!