Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Night Lights


Ahhh...I'm back to the blog, it's been a really busy week. What with stats class, American Idol, The Bachelor, Scholastic Bowl matches, track meets and baseball practice, we are on the go. I feasted on a little too much sugar this week, but otherwise, a good week. I was too exhausted Friday night to finish this and am back this morning. Unfortunately, it's raining today which is a bummer for the baseball kids who are anxious to practice.


Here is a picture of Boy12 counting his money. He is quite a miser and is building a nice bank account. He is having a hard time setting up his Ipod library on the new computer.

Betsy, do you remember that drawer in the big dresser when we were kids, that had an old carpet remnant in it? Well, it was a new remnant at the time. That was our Barbie house, with various size boxes as furniture and scarves as tablecloths. We made Barbie clothes out of fabric scraps with only a pair of scissors. Oh, those were the days...


I am not able to get my email all the time, so it is hard to respond to that.

No comments: