Saturday, April 09, 2016

See You Again


I didn't like this song at all until after Adam passed and Cal mentioned it having a special meaning to him. Now, I love it and think of it as his song.  Call me out of it but I didn't realize until this morning it was a tribute song to Paul Walker. Did you notice his car driving away at the end was white?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can we not talk about family when family is all we got?
This was the last song I would have thought Adam would have liked...but it seems prophetic now. Shit--have to stop checking this at work!

susan d said...

I don't know if he liked it or not. Cal did.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I read it as Cal said it had special meaning to Adam...this makes more sense. Until I saw the video, I didn't realize the Paul Walker connection either. He was a good looking guy in that video. I only saw parts of some of the movies.