Sunday, August 05, 2007

Family Pic


My dad called for a family picture yesterday which was a really good idea. I got one of Boy14's friends to come over to be the photographer. Then Dad's camera didn't work but mine did. This is my complete family except for Neice17 who didn't come on the trip. My brother is in the red shirt, sister in the yellowish shirt, SIL Donna in black, BIL Chuck in wide stripes, Pat in blue, my mom in red, and dad in yellow.
We walked around the car show which was downtown. I looked at cars with new eyes because instead of being with Pat who has no interest in cars, I was walking with Chuck who finds them pretty fascinating.

2 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

That is WONDERFUL, Susan. Do it again in 5 years to see the changes! :)

madretz said...

Such a beautiful family!
(I see you've gotten the hang of that BIL and SIL terminology! Beats spelling it all out, doesn't it?)