Saturday, August 18, 2007

Soccer Boy


We'll try any sport. This is Boy13's (not the goalie) debut in competitive soccer. We had to drive almost 2 hours to get there. It was 60-f'in degrees out there. I was freezing, in a matter of a day there was 30 degree drop in temperature. Unbelievable, and I had the gall to complain *my teeth were chattering* The other team beat ours 4-0. Apparently this is the equivalent of getting beaten 55-0 in basketball (Boy13 says, don't quote me on your computer). From what I understand, our soccer play is getting better, we are a young squad, chronologically and experience-wise.

It's in the 80's at here at home.

2 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

I'll be paying attention to these posts, Susan, because Nicholas is about 5 years behind your Boy13. So you're giving me a taste of that which is to come!

susan d said...

Life is good.