Bourne Ultimatum is everything I hoped for. Another great action flick with virtually no plot. What plot there is, is confusing, but it doesn't really matter, you just get wrapped back up in the action. What's it called when you overlook the flaws in the plot, suspension of disbelief? I had to do that a few times. Where does Bourne get an endless supply of money and passports? Why is his deceased German girlfriend's brother, French? How can he walk away from multiple head on-rollover collisions? Well, if the medium pops hadn't been so big, I wouldn't have missed one scene to visit the restroom.
Meanwhile, Uncle Chris took the kids to The Simpsons. Thank you, Chris! My kids had seen it once or twice already.
1 comment:
I couldn't help but to overlook the holes in the story. I felt the premise was good enough to keep me interested.
Post a Comment