Sunday, August 19, 2007

I have to Bloggee a little bit before I can relax enough to try to sleep. Today has been go go go. Some things were huge eg. take final exam, shop for school clothes 1+ hours away from home, go through bags of scrapbook sh--, some small eg. get photos printed, clean out drawer of sh--, type minutes from meeting last week. Getting everything organized for school is still quite a chore. Boy19 hasn't been weaned from parental dependence yet, and once again failed to get his textbooks (classes start tomorrow for him). Guess he will survive- at least he has bling bling watch and shoes/sweatshirt from the 'hood. I've given up my compulsion with getting the best sale price on school supplies (and applicable rebates), thank god, and go for the least congested variety store aka Walgreens - three trips just today. I paid the 70 cents instead of 39 cents and the freedom is incredible!! I think everyone is set, except me. I thought I was pretty on the ball ordering my own textbooks two weeks in advance of my next class (Wed) but they haven't arrived yet. I did not get to item #9 today, clean cars. That one always slips to last priority somehow.

2 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

Nicholas starts his second full week of school today, Susan, and Donica and I were the ones that picked up all his supplies a couple weeks ago. Brought back lots of memories. :) Amy told us later that he LOVED everything we picked out. Well, we got exactly what his teacher asked for on the list, so I guess it was the colors he liked.

Happy days are here again (assuming you all like school). :)

madretz said...

Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in the scrapbooking sh** but I can easily (!) justify it since I do it so much.
Sounds like you got a lot done!