Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Memphis, TN


We are thankfully in an okay room in Memphis after driving 9 hours. I worked this morning, the reason for the late start. I had a new bunch of kids for their first anti-drug lesson, and it went okay. We're a little weary and a little crabby when we couldn't find our way to the Fairfield Inn (a reliable choice). The kids got a little freaked when Pat and I had words over a U-turn that turned us AWAY from the Fairfield. We landed at the Ramada, and already have had someone knocking at the door looking for Paul and Angie.
We stuffed ourselves, literally, at Red Lobster in Cape Girardeau, MO. I feel like a pound of butter is coagulated in my upper colon. I am going to read a bit before bed, while Cal does push ups on the questionable hotel floor.


Sorry for no exciting pictorials of Graceland, Jim Neeley's Interstate Ribs, or Darius Washington, Jr. Just the boys chillin' on the bed. Sports Center catching to do.

No comments: