Street performers in the Big Easy mime as statues for money?
Nick Fazekas fouled out in overtime but Nevada prevailed anyway?
Bob Evans has a new menu and it is quite good (flounder)?
Mississippi has security guards posted at rest areas 24/7?
North Texas University players were seen walking down Bourbon Street before their game and may have caused their demise?
Red Hot Chilli Peppers can be agreed upon by all ages in the car?
When I listen to my Ipod, I expect "Mandy" to get stuck on the words, "uphill climbing, uphill climbing, uphill climbing" the way it did on my record in 1974?
I got accepted to University of Illinois School of Social Work master's program?
Staunton, IL doesn't really have a Casey's.
1 comment:
I'm enjoying reading about your adventures to New Orleans. I've never been there before.
I didn't know any of these facts. :) But in SF, street performers do the same thing.
Congrats on your masters program!
Post a Comment