Friday, March 02, 2007

IPod Update and Ugly Cake

I posted this awful picture in case Christina looked over here to see how great her birthday cake really does look. I picked up a store cake the night before and this is it practically demolished after the folks came over to help celebrate. The IPod is sitting on top of the clear plastic lid. Somehow, I thought it would look artsy, but didn't turn out that way afterall.

I have already learned how to sync my IPod and added three CD's (Ragged's, Lucy Kaplansky, and Beatles Love) all by myself! It is so exciting to learn something new. I guess I will have to break down and buy some songs off ITunes, though I think $1 a song is ghastly. I haven't gotten to listen much as my sister arrived in town tonight so I didn't walk at the Y. I was listening and computering at work, and the boss walked in and startled the bejesus out of me. Guess I won't wear it at work anymore.

Has anyone else found a laptop to be much more comfortable on one's lap than up on a table or desk? I'm only a little afraid there is radiation seeping out into my thighs, it gets really hot.

1 comment:

Ginnie Hart said...

HA! Isn't it amazing how quickly we can learn things when we put our mind to it! :)

The one thing I HAVE heard about laptops on the lap relates to guys, and lowering their sperm count! Don't know what happens to us ladies.