Now, to continue with the day. The boys got out on what was a very wet field, that froze over the last couple days. Good enough to skate on, until they started poking holes in the ice and the water erupted over the ice. That was it for our frozen tundra (I hope). Pat misses the ice, being a Buffalo hockey boy at heart. The groundhog said the spring would be early, and this is not early. I expect March to be much nicer than it has been so far.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Blogger Constipation
Now, to continue with the day. The boys got out on what was a very wet field, that froze over the last couple days. Good enough to skate on, until they started poking holes in the ice and the water erupted over the ice. That was it for our frozen tundra (I hope). Pat misses the ice, being a Buffalo hockey boy at heart. The groundhog said the spring would be early, and this is not early. I expect March to be much nicer than it has been so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
But look at it this way, Susan: didn't winter start for you late? You have to get enough really cold days to kill all those bugs before the warm weather comes again. Don't want a nasty infestation of those buggers come summertime!
Anyway, how's that for reasoning!
And I loved your analogy to slow Blogger.... :)
I'm a whiner when it comes to weather. Can't complain, we had great weather up till January.
Post a Comment