Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to E


We have a 14 year old in the house today. I tried to import one of his CD's to ITunes and my Ipod before he had even listened to it. He loves the Red Hot Chili Peppers. They are okay. But it was the Beatles CD I had heard good things about.
For his birthday, he got Mom coming into his health class and teaching drug prevention. Well, at least it was the last time he will have to endure that.

3 comments:

madretz said...

I saw the cirque du soliel performance of Beatles Love and it definitely one of the top 3 performances I've ever seen anywhere. Amazing!

susan d said...

Madretz:Yes, I've heard that is really good. Any Cirque du Soleil.

christina said...

I'm SO behind in my commenting! Happy Belated Birthdays to you and your son. We had yet ANOTHER birthday yesterday. I'm pooped.