I woke up and went downstairs. I thought I heard Adam crying on the couch, but he was talking on a cell phone, mumbling to someone. I tried to be all casual and went to eat some cereal. Then he was talking on a house phone to our great Uncle Lawrence or somebody like that. He was in the old TV room on the couch, and I sat down and we were talking and I'm trying to figure this out so I go, "Are you really here?" He goes, "Yeah." I asked how and he said he flashed a flashlight on the bed spread design. I was confused so he said, "You know when I was in the hospital in Camp Point and there was a portal there? I came through that."
I was trying to figure out how I was going to explain this to everyone when we had funeral and everything. He was real happy and comfortable, like it was no big deal and people would understand portals...and then I woke up.
Adam, please come back to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment