I haven't really felt like blogging. Too busy living life. Working on my book (haha), working on my studies, working on my work, working on cleaning my house which badly needs it, working on finding a cleaning lady and a drapery maker who charges less than $1300 for curtains in one room! Now, the room has four large windows, but get real.
I was going to get melancholy about Boy14 being half man, half boy and Boy13 getting hormonally irritable, but they are too precious right now to do that. The former is dinking around with his friends in the living room on the bass and piano. Boy13 just returned from an afternoon of swimming at a friend's house, and I am sending him off with his friend for 24 hours to his soccer tournament so Pat and I can indulge in golf and scrapbooking, respectively, all day tomorrow. We were doing our homework together and it is so pleasant to have two boys who are so conscientious about their homework.
Next, I was going to talk about how I was depressed for no reason at all on Sunday and Monday, when I realized it was just before the full moon, thank you, Ginnie for enlightening me on that. Sure enough I woke up Tuesday, just totally back to normal. This is about the third time I have noticed the connection. Madz has some wonderful photographs of the lunar eclipse which I heard happened Tuesday night/Wednesday morning also. I think it was at 4 a.m. around here, and there is no way I would've gotten up for that.
I was going to get melancholy about Boy14 being half man, half boy and Boy13 getting hormonally irritable, but they are too precious right now to do that. The former is dinking around with his friends in the living room on the bass and piano. Boy13 just returned from an afternoon of swimming at a friend's house, and I am sending him off with his friend for 24 hours to his soccer tournament so Pat and I can indulge in golf and scrapbooking, respectively, all day tomorrow. We were doing our homework together and it is so pleasant to have two boys who are so conscientious about their homework.
Next, I was going to talk about how I was depressed for no reason at all on Sunday and Monday, when I realized it was just before the full moon, thank you, Ginnie for enlightening me on that. Sure enough I woke up Tuesday, just totally back to normal. This is about the third time I have noticed the connection. Madz has some wonderful photographs of the lunar eclipse which I heard happened Tuesday night/Wednesday morning also. I think it was at 4 a.m. around here, and there is no way I would've gotten up for that.
I have misplaced my digital camera, so I'm going to look at the most recent pictures to see where it might have been left. I also realized I misplaced my Ipod, and when I finally sat down to retrace my steps, I realized I had left it in my shorts pocket and at this point it was happily bouncing around in the dryer.
Looking at the picture didn't help at all, but that is Boy13 doing his famous homework, but not looking too cheerful about it.
3 comments:
Ohno, sorry to hear about the ipod. i suspect it did not make it thru the laundry unscathed. Thx for the compliment about the eclipse photos :). Enjoy your day of scrapbooking, i hope to do some myself!
The Ipod is kaput (but in researcing Ipod warranty I helped my son fix his!).
The camera is still MIA but if I find it I'll try to take a pic of some pages!
Today is THE holiday, so I hope by now no one is doing homework, that you have found your camera, and the iPod is working? Or is that way too much to ask!
At any rate, this is a holiday and I'm gonna celebrate by taking a walk this afternoon to find more gable stones...while Donica flies back later today from Atlanta to join me here in Amsterdam (not arriving till tomorrow morning, of course).
Post a Comment