Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just Because

Just because I got up at 6:10 a.m. on a Saturday doesn't mean I should be tired at 9:11 p.m. I did take over an hour's nap and was really off in la-la land. I dreamt Boy13 and his friends were tasting a beer in my house and I caught them. I've been trying to write my film critique of Boys Don't Cry and it is much more difficult than I imagined. I am trying to put down anything, no matter if it is disjointed and non-sensical at this point. Perhaps I can arrange it into something better later. I am considering weaving Transamerica (Felicity Huffman plays a male to female transgender person) into the paper to beef it up a little.

I should follow suit of Ragged Around the Edges and spend tomorrow at the University library.

1 comment:

Ginnie Hart said...

Now THAT would be an interesting read. I'd love to see it when you're done! Please? :)