Saturday, September 08, 2007

Pretty Good Day


First off, for all those so concerned, no sign of raccoon, rabid or otherwise, in the house. Yea. However, I think the big guy came back last night, as the screen was pushed in differently than than the night before. I spent a near sleepless night tossing and turning with thoughts of the plodding animal approaching and climbing into my bed.

I thought earlier today I had something meaningful to say, but it has escaped me. I took mindless breaks today from reading textbooks boring as Al Gore on sedatives to watch DVR'd episodes from Chelsea Lately on E! My brain is just about fried. I just erased a whole paragraph I typed in of one her raunchy, politically incorrect segments that is sure to offend at least one person. Is there one person reading this??

1 comment:

susan d said...

Chelsea Lately is a half hour comedy show on the E! channel. She does little bits that sometimes hilarious to me. She's kind of a bad girl, vulgar, loose. My alter ego, I guess.