Friday, March 25, 2016

Coldplay Friday

I am just anxiously waiting for Adam's friend Tara to get here for lunch. Adam would probably scoff at Coldplay, and I am 10 (?) years late on the draw, but I enjoy Chris Martin's melancholy voice and songs.

This from my friend, the scientist, just now:

As your friend I will be thinking about you. I know this weekend will be rough. I believe that Adam is always with you and your family in spirit. When you least expect it you may notice him in his brothers laughter and smiles,or in your nephews eyes. Life is a circle and we are connected by our DNA. Pieces of him still remain in this life. Although science will never be able to prove life beyond death in terms of religious views I can tell you with certainty that we all live on in our shared DNA. Sometimes I am able to find comfort in this fact. I see my dad in my son and daughter and it brings pleasant memories. And someday sooner than we all wish we too will be a memory but I have faith that we will be with the ones we lost. If there is anything you need just call or message me . I can even make you some chicken and noodles for the family if it would make you all feel just a little better. smile emoticon Chicken and noodles=love smile emoticon


    Sparks
    Did I drive you away
    I know what you'll say
    You'll say, "oh, sing one we know"
    But I promise you this
    I'll always look out for you
    That's what I'll do
    I say oh
    I say oh
    My heart is yours
    It's you that I hold on to
    That's what I do
    And I know I was wrong
    But I won't let you down
    Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah I will, yes I will
    I said oh
    I cry oh
    Yeah I saw sparks
    Yeah I saw sparks
    And I saw sparks
    Yeah I saw sparks
    Sing it out
    La, la, la, la, oh...
    La, la, la, la, oh...
    La, la, la, la, oh...
    La, la, la, la, oh...

1 comment:

susan d said...

We are going to have a big bonfire this weekend. Will definitely be thinking about Nukie.