Happy 13th birthday Alyson! I don't really wish to be 13 again. No, not at all. I like the Google heading today. This day doesn't really exist, does it? Feels like it to me since I don't have to work on this odd Monday.
After a hearty bowl of steel cut oats (the real kind) with blueberries and walnuts, maybe a leisurely hike through the petroglyphs for my last day in ALBQ. I got all my souvenir shopping done yesterday at quaint Old Town. I even said a prayer for Adam on my knees in San Felipe de Neri parish church. Very spiritual place. We ate red chile brittle and pinion brittle. The chile brittle was far superior if you ever get a chance.
Lunch at El Pinto, an Albuquerque institution followed by our own Oscar party with leftover pizza. A super nice day. I wore an old shirt of Adam's and strangely enough it smelled like him even though I had washed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment