My sleep has taken a turn for the worse again. At best I was only getting up at 4-4:30 a couple of times a week. I don't have to be at work until 9:00. Now I only sleep reasonably about once a week, and that is med assisted. Today I woke at 2:45, tried for 30 minutes to go back to sleep. Nope, got up at 3:15 a.m. and I don't even work today.
Some spaced out random events. Irregular heart beat which last most of one day. That was a couple of weeks ago. Two days ago, two very brief dizzy spells (while seated, not getting up too quickly).
Father: first heart attack at 59, congestive heart failure, A-fib. Brother: triple bypass at 51 or 52. Mother: heart disease (stents) in her 60's. Me: 53, can't remember how old I am anymore.
Mania? Heart trouble? Grief? Dementia? All of the above?
1 comment:
You are the healthiest adult I know. You eat right, get plenty of exercise, and have few vices. There has been some pressure mounting within, due to some unexpected and planned events in your life. That is the root to the non-sleep issue. Some of it will soon pass and hopefully you can reflect on the good things you have created. You are also incubating future plans to benefit many others which will hopefully bring you pride. You deserve high praise for your focus on all these things your engaged in. Try to keep all in perspective and know you can lean on me for emotional help when necessary.
Post a Comment