Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thank you, Tara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8WlCqZPTeg

This is hearbreakingly beautiful.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I miss him. He should be here. I wish he was still here. We graduated 10 years ago...I have so many memories of Adam from a very young age all the way through our college years. Adam and I spent many summers together. Hanging out, driving around, listening to music, debating, have serious talks, going to the Pace to drink and dance the night away (I'll never forget his awesome dance moves :) ), and so much more. Summer time will always make me think of him. I get Facebook memories from past years of us and it makes me smile but breaks my heart at the same time. I will always remember him. His silly laugh and his awkward ways. He was such a sweet soul.

My favorite verse in the song is "they say you're in a better place now and I would be too if I could see your face." What we would give to have one more day with him......

susan d said...

He was lucky to have a friend like you, Tara. Yes he could dance. Did not get that from me.