Sunday, December 02, 2007

So Nice

It was so nice to be able to walk at the YMCA with my Ipod playing. Boy13 had selected a pretty good playlist for me when I used his, called "Rock" which avoided all his rap and hip hop stuff (some is okay). It was good to have had a break from listening to my tunes, as they were getting stale and now it's all good again.

I'm baking some Manicotti which we haven't had in ages. Doesn't that sound good with Garlic breadsticks and salad? Well, I don't really have any salad. How about carrots?

I've been trying to find and request some materials from the U of I library and they make it so darn complicated. I already had 3 different ID and passwords, now I have another 14 digit library card number and a myriad of instructions on how to request materials that aren't available on-line. And they won't process your request unless you use the proper on-line form, which doesn't seem to work for me and my g.d. name and number.

I will be glad to go back to work tomorrow. It's been a really long weekend.



Here is a picture of Nephew8 playing piano for the family over Thanksgiving. In one year of lessons, his repetoire is very good. He is also wearing an old sweater of mine, which he used to play an "old lady" in the movie the boys made. He also wore a pair of my boots and carried a purse. It was pretty funny

No comments: