I've been in quite the mood today. Perhaps it was too much caffeine, or just the added stress of the holidays.
Boy19 has made it safely across Iowa and to Nebraska to spend the holiday with his grandparents and father. I think it was his first hazardous driving experience. There was ice on the trees and snow on the ground at 3 am and I was a little worried about what the day would hold for him. He was sleeping on the couch when we came downstairs this morning and he took off about 10:30 a.m. in my car and with my cell and the warning, "Don't f--- with my cell phone." Meaning, don't lose, break or othewise abuse it. He called promptly upon his arrival at 6:10 p.m. at the same moment I was thinking of calling him.
That said, I have decided to take my parents lead and put money in a jar everytime I swear in an effort to reduce this bad behavior I have. Since I would go broke in a day putting in $1 a word, I will do 25 cents per violation. I'll let you know when I can afford a nice meal out (probably by the end of January).
1 comment:
LOL! i am totally cracking up because we are so mild mannered on our blogs. i woulda never guessed that you swore like a sailor. i have no problems dropping the f bomb myself around people i know don't mind it either, but i know it offends some, so i only pull it out when i know it's 'safe'.
On that note! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment