Here is Boy13 leading the team onto the court (I think they start with the shortest). His team is winning a holiday tournament and will play the championship game tomorrow at 5:00. It's a 30 minute drive from home, not too bad. I may not go tomorrow night, as in a competitive game he won't play. I like the other kids, but I've spent the last 3 days watching them play.
I hear the thumping of a bass drum in the back room. Supposedly Boy14 and his friends are jamming here everyday, but I don't hear anything that sounds like music. They have taken over several rooms in the house, and so tomorrow it's time for them move onto someone else's house.
I feel like I am already getting behind on my vacation 'chores'. I still have to vacuum Boy19's room while he's away, do something with my dollhouse (I'll show the results if I get anything done), get some pictures printed and maybe scrapbook them, clean out the toy closet so I can turn it into something more functional like 'music closet', finish reading "Reading Lolita...", etc etc.
I've had some bizarre dreams lately involving Eva Longeria (that's how she spelled it in my dream), Katie Holmes, Bridget Moynihan and Tom Brady. It's either the Valerian root tea, or perhaps too many bad gossip magazines.
No comments:
Post a Comment