I don't know how to post a You Tube video (and am not in the mood to learn) but we finally got Boy13 posted on You Tube when he was on TV for Jim Thome's 500th homerun back in September. It takes a while to get to the end, but you will see him in a yellow LSU shirt jumping up and down if you are patient.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLFpkxlhbU8
1 comment:
I saw him!! I saw him!!! That's sooo freakin' cool!! What a big event to first, see in person and 2nd be on TV, too!
I know u said you didn't feel like learning, but adding the youtube video is just as easy as how you added the direct link. When you're looking at the video in youtube, to the right of the video in the section that says "From pamcaton" there's the section that says "Embed". Just copy all that gobbly gook and paste it into your blogger edit under the "edit as HTML" tab.
But it's also easy for us readers to copy and paste the link in our browsers. :)
Post a Comment