Thursday, November 22, 2007

This is a Thanksgiving Game



Here's how it goes:

You have to guess the five differences in the two pictures above. There's also a bonus, that I don't think anyone will find.

I have to admit when I was looking at the table it was easier to see the differences. Sorry I'm not a better photographer, but I thought it would be fun. The chair in front is not part of the game, I just didn't set the camera up in the same spot.

My first idea was to photograph the table in gradual stages of preparation, but I got distracted with this find it game, and then the turkey button popped prematurely, and I had to make the gravy.

3 comments:

madretz said...

1. the relish tray is facing differently (olives vs. celery)
2. the butter dish is covered in one, uncovered in the other
3. the fork on the right closest is facing the wrong way in photo 2
4. the close left glass is different
5. the far salt and pepper shakers are switched

Can't find the bonus, I've looked for about 5 minutes.

This was fun. :)

susan d said...

Madz is the winner! I moved the chairs, but since the frame of the pictures varied, decided to count just what is on the table.
Nephew8 stole a pickle off the tray between pictures, so that was the bonus!

madretz said...

LOL, I would have impressed myself if i had noticed a pickle was missing!! :)