Try finding a movie to please ages 8 to 46. I have to recommend a movie called "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" even though over half our party tonight didn't like it (all the teenage males plus Pat). Betsy, Nephew8 and I all liked it. Perhaps I liked it best. The theme was to believe in yourself and anything can happen. Also, to enjoy the little moments in life. Like looking down the row in the movie theater and seeing all my boys lined up. At dinner Boy13 asked Boy19 how long it had been since he went anywhere with us. He replied, "Seven years." I'm sorry to say it's quite possibly true. Well, we had tonight. It was magical.

The above is a picture on Thanksgiving evening of my Great Uncle Cal, sister Betsy, me and my mom. We were watching a hilarious movie the boys spent all day making about a European rock star named Ricky Merrciaeux who disses a young boy for an autograph and has to pay later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment