Each time I look in "My Pictures" I find strange things have appeared. Like this picture of what was labeled "hipster van". Apparently, this is what Boy13 is hoping to get for his 16th birthday. Luckily, we have two more years to prepare.
HA! This reminds me of the pics that come across my screen (our screen-savers are random pics from all my photo files) that I can't remember taking and wondering where in Sam's Scratch THAT came from!
I think some photos are pre-installed on the computer. We have a couple files that were just THERE. They must think we are not creative or traveled enough to take our own.
4 comments:
Maybe boy13 would enjoy this web site. It's got natural hemp threads.
http://www.happyhippie.com/directory/hempret.htm
tag03, who for art thou, Hamlet?
HA! This reminds me of the pics that come across my screen (our screen-savers are random pics from all my photo files) that I can't remember taking and wondering where in Sam's Scratch THAT came from!
I think some photos are pre-installed on the computer. We have a couple files that were just THERE. They must think we are not creative or traveled enough to take our own.
Post a Comment