Sunday, February 04, 2007

Looky What I Got


"I'm not Nutello, but I play one on TV." Took my husband shopping at Aldi's today for a few last minute Superbowl treats, and found this. It was a little hard to explain why I had to buy it, but he was in a jolly mood. There were actually two varieties, one being darker all the way through. We also came home with an Atomic clock, sweatpants, and some food items. Pat knew the clerk who rang us up, and he reported quitting Hy-Vee for $3.00 more per hour at Aldi's. I said, "Oh, the Germans are good to you!" He smiled. I'll let you know later how it tasted...
Now I know I am living a little too much in blogger world.
9:52 p.m. after the Superbowl, one vote of confidence in the Chocolate Duo from Eli. Good for dipping apples in.

4 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

DUO spread. Oh my. Now you're talking!

But you didn't say who won the Superbowl! Now I have to go check it out for myself. (That's one of the things about being here in Germany--we do miss some of these important milestones of the year!)

Kim/Thomas said...

and how does that stuff taste??
I love nutella, but what is the white stuff in there?? could it be marshmallow??

i just love aldi, i find the best stuff there!!!
kim:)

madretz said...

that's soo funny b/c I was totally thinking about doing a post about nutella, too. See how we're influenced! (Thanks ginnie!). hee!
No aldi's here. :( sounds cool though. I'd so go there with my German background. By marriage, that is, hee! ;)

susan d said...

hello-
I'm not sure what the white is, maybe they bleached the hazelnuts?? I can't say I really liked a sandwich made out of chocolate. Too weird.
BTW- Indy won the Superbowl,