It is way too hard to upload pictures on this computer, so forget it. I am down to my last 3 minutes. We had a good day in Skagway. It must have been 90 degrees before the White Pass train left. Up in the mountains it was raining and about 45 degrees. When we got back to port an unbelievable wind storm had started up. People were literally being blown and thrown into the rickety railings of the gangway. Luckily no one fell in the ocean that I know of.

This is a black bear we saw scurrying up the mountain on our train ride. Some people supposedly saw mountain goats as well, but that was way far away. At best, they looked like Q=tip ends.
We are sailing back to Seattle now. And I have a spa date. TTFN. Check back later as I will add pictures and more text when I get back Tuesday.
2 comments:
I like all the cruise ship graffiti in Skagway for some reason.
When I was there in Sept. 2004, it was snowing.
Thanks for updating! I love following along with you.
I need to find you on facebook.
You'll be so glad you have posted about this trip, Susan. I wish I had been blogging back when we did the Inside Passage years ago. Once you load your photos, it will make a good memory for you. It sure is bringing back good memories for me!
Post a Comment