The fam.
Adam and the Gram
As I mentioned on Facebook, June 11 was Boy22's 22nd birthday. Also, the bday of Shia LeBeouf, whoever that is. I know 'the kids' know him as some type of celebrity, but really what self respecting 47 year old woman knows who some 24 year old punk is? I just think the name is cool, but hard to spell.
Boy22 is apparently living here this summer, as he sometimes makes an appearance between 3-5 p.m. to drink a double shot of Carnation Instant Breakfast and then disappear somewhere. Occasionally he smells money in the mailbox and miraculously appears before noon to rip open an envelope, leave it on the table, and speed to the bank. The bank of Wal-mart.
I had a job interview this morning followed by a large fat free sugar free Galesburg's best iced coffee. Ran into an old friend of Pat's who did not know who I was. Today is the 15th already. I blinked and last weekend was gone.
Boy17 found an old, but in good condition, accordion in the attic. He is now self teaching on that. Can't wait to hear his first polka.
P.S. On Stanley Park, it is 10% bigger than Central Park in NYC. The first year Kathleen lived there, Betsy visited and she thought they would take a stroll. She had to keep encouraging them to soldier on. They were not equipped with proper footwear and had already had a walk before they got there. Eventually, they learned it was 6 miles around the loop.
8 comments:
if we had kids, i wanted boys. jimmy wanted girls. towards the 'end' i just wanted any kid. oh well.
i agree that vid was pretty boring that's why i just did the link instead of posting the whole big vid on my blog, but thot i should give credit where credit was due.
i don't know who shia is either. i guess i'll look him up.
Please send haircut...
Send Haircut...
Only saw Shia in Holes, a movie from a while ago. He was on some Nick show prior to that--heard about him from the nephs. Now he's all over--star of some blockbusters about some things called Transformers. Heard of them, Miss47? Hope Nephew22 got my card...I think I sent it upon return from the great North, but maybe I just misplaced it. Can't believe he's 22--I still remember the 2-yr-old version so clearly.
Is it me? Or did you change the whole look of your blog page?
Oh yeah, changed it up.
I like it! :-)
Those birthdays come around quickly, it seems, even when the kids aren't yours. Are you old enough to have a 22-yr-old, Susan?! :) And that's my good deed for the day. HA!
Post a Comment