First, I wanted to share this cute cartoon I saw in a college newspaper this week. Apparently, word has gotten around about our raccoon breaking in, and this is how he did it. We couldn't figure out how he got into that particular window, but now the mystery is solved.My second embarrassing moment of the week (after having a chair pulled out from under me at school and falling to the floor) was when I stopped into McDonalds on Friday for an early lunch. I saw the old principal of our high school and was saying hello on my way to the restroom to wash my hands. I just pushed right into the bathroom and then as I was standing at the sink, I realized I hadn't really looked at the sign on the door, and sure enough when I looked to my right, there were urinals there. Luckily, no one was standing there. When I came out Mr. Sartore was politely ignoring me, but another gentleman that I know was smiling and had seen what I did. I thought it was pretty funny also.
1 comment:
the cartoon is cute and worthy of scrapbooking considering the history you've had with raccoons.
LOL on the men's bathroom mistake. I've done that once or twice and have used the men's br on purpose at least a 1/2 dozen times when they are single toilets.
Post a Comment