
1. Name that Michigan taste treat pictured above for 25 Cents.
2. Beef/Elk/Venison Jerky - very big in Michigan, more of a moist variety, rated A-
3. Kettle Corn- sweet popcorn like we get at home, but lighter and crisper, rated A
4. Honey Crisp apples- juicy, sweet, crispy and priced better in Michigan, therefore rated A+
5. Pickled bologna- never heard of this one, but I tried it while cutting it up for the wedding and I liked it, though I don't meet too many foods I don't like, rated B
4 comments:
did you sneak a taste of the fudge? would love a grade on that if so. :)
I did not try the fudge. I decided I'm a few pounds too heavy and am going to cut out flour and sugar. When I failed yesterday, I called it "weaning myself from flour and sugar." Today, no excuses, I just blew it with Honey Bunches of Oats.
I did buy some 11 year old cheddar cheese in Wisconsin that was out of this world and okay on the diet. Also, tried cheese curds for the first time and brought some home for my friend from Wisconsin. yum yum cheese!
i've heard about cheese curds, that they are delicious, haven't tried them yet and they sound funny, but i love cheese so i'm sure it's just a matter of time before i do.
Bravo on the willpower on not eating the fudge - you are a stronger woman than me!
Re: #1 is that treat a fried apple pie?
Post a Comment