Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Princess Bride


I took Madz's Princess Bride quiz. Why I came out looking like a guy, I have no clue. I've heard of this movie but never seen, so I'm really at a loss here.


Note on new Blogger: I tried to sign in with old user name and it politely directed me to my new Google account. I don't really get the connection, why I have to have a Google account. Blogger and Google must have gotten married something.

4 comments:

Kim/Thomas said...

I hate this new blogger thing too, i mean why change something that was working just fine for all of us?? pppf..

on another note:) thank you for visiting my blog:) Hey did you know I grew up in IL...whereabouts are you? I lived in Highland park and Round lake area and then finished off in Richmond, Il....

I'll have to come back to visit, as I arrived here too late and need to go to bed after a little looking:) I'll be back!

madretz said...

oh, you have to see the movie!! It's hilarious and one of the most quoteable movies ever made.

Blogger is done by Google, thus the connection. Google's other entities, like Picasa work well with blogger.

That said, I haven't signed into the new blogger yet, either. Soon, probably. But I was waiting till I stopped hearing about all the minor issues. Most of my other blogger friends have switched but I'm gonna wait just a little longer.

susan d said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginnie Hart said...

OMG. Go out and buy that movie ASAP, Susan. I kid you not. It's one of the best movies of all time. And your boys are at the age where they will love it. I can't tell you how many times I and my kids have seen it!!!

Christina was forced off the old blogger, so you're probably right about yourself. Beta means test, which they've been doing for several months now. Beta is supposedly over, they say, and NEW blogger is forcing everyone to move to their new system. It remains to be seen if it's better!!! I have yet to get my forced turn and I'm not looking forward to it.