
Don't these people know curmudgeons don't like change? I barely figured out the old blogger. Darn it anyway.
This picture is of Mexican Train Dominoes as we are putting it away. Each person builds their own train and since there were three of us, the fourth is called the "Party Train" where anyone can make a play.
This picture is of Mexican Train Dominoes as we are putting it away. Each person builds their own train and since there were three of us, the fourth is called the "Party Train" where anyone can make a play.
Tonight Boy12's basketball team lost their Sectional game. They were one step away from going to State. Oh well. He didn't get in the game at all, so I'm not disappointed. I am proud that he won his class spelling bee and will compete against 12 other kids in school next.
I'm very exhausted, but will check the other blogs before retiring for my dose of intrigue.
1 comment:
Christina told me today that my time is coming when I won't be allowed any more posts on the old blogger. Ay caramba.
Anyway, congratulations to Boy12 on winning his spelling bee. Keep us updated on that.
Post a Comment