I have this whole weekly mental thing going. Here it is. Monday is not a bad day because it's Monday and everyone else is having a Monday. Tuesday is the worst day of the week because you are actually expected to do something. Wednesday is cool because it's Thursday eve. Thursday is the best day of the week because you are anticipating Friday and the weekend. Friday is good in that you know you can handle anything because you just have to get through this day but the evening goes really quick and that kind of sucks. Saturday is the second best day of the week because you have all day to do whatever you want and still have Sunday to chill out. Sunday is kind of like the Tuesday of the weekend in that you have to try to accomplish something for the weekend like laundry or getting ready for work. I used to hate Sunday, all day, because it seemed so depressing but now I try to live in the moment with the exception of my aforementioned predisposition to judging each day.
I am going to take a graduate course online now for two reasons. One, work will pay for it, and Two, when I get 12 credits I can move up on the pay scale. Why not?
1 comment:
Wow--that makes sense, girl. It's Thursday and it's actually the best of the week so far. Wednesday is my most productive day, though. By Thursday afternoon, I'm merging into Friday laziness. Sunday is bad because I ruin it worrying about everything I should have done and thinking about work on Monday. I'd always rather have a Monday off than a Friday off. Good luck with your online course. Don't let it interfere with your blogging. :-)
Post a Comment