We had a huge (for us) snowstorm yesterday and last night. Maybe 8-10 inches. So the boys got busy last night and spent two hours building this tribute to the Olympics. This is Boy15 with Team USA. Pat thinks Boy16 could have been an Olympic Curler if he had grown up in Canada. Indeed, he is fascinated with it. I think it's pretty dumb.
All the snow means, of course, another SNOW DAY. I can really appreciate these now, since it's not just for the kids anymore. I am on the school schedule, and snow days are a gift. It keeps running through my mind, "This is the day that the Lord has made." I have already trudged to the bank, taken the picture below, sent it to Weather.com, and made a blog entry. Not bad.
2 comments:
That's awesome. Curling snow people, who would have imagined? I love it. Yes, I can totally see Nephew 16(almost 17!) curling!!! And probably ice fishing, too.
We were just talking about curling the other day, Susan, and all the funny sweeping part. Totally fascinating, to be sure. I guess you'd either like it or not, just like so many other sports. HA! But who would have thought of curling snowmen! I love it. :)
Post a Comment