Friday, February 12, 2010

For Betsy

Everyone is home, and I am so happy. I feel content and complete. We're actually all in the same room, watching WVU and Pitt, whoever that is. I forgot to put lotion on my hands, but that's okay.

The luge death was tragic. That is going to put a damper on the Winter Games. I haven't paid much attention, but maybe I will find some interest in it as it goes along.

I am trying to think of something to write, and coming up dry. Looking forward to the movie "The Lovely Bones" for Valentine's Day. Other than that, my big test for certification is tomorrow. I have to pass in order to work in the schools as a social worker. Luckily, I don't have test anxiety. Well, maybe a little, more about whether I will be on time, or have the right documents, not over actually taking the test.

5 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

Do you know the results of your test yet, Susan? If so, please let us know that you passed with flying colors...I'm sure. Congratulations. :)

susan d said...

I know it is 2010 and the test was a multiple choice fill in the dot BUT it takes four weeks to get the results!!!

madretz said...

Did you see the movie? how was it? I'm reading the book.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Girl. I was so busy at work yesterday, I didn't even check blogs. Always a happy surprise!

susan d said...

I liked the book much better. The movie left out of a lot of critical things, and spent too much with Susie running around heaven.
Mr. Harvey was a really creepy Stanley Tucci.