Saturday, April 03, 2010

16,099

A. Number of calories consumed today

B. Number of words in portfolio project I finished yesterday

C. Record number of steps I walked today

D. Number of strokes I stirred the Red Velvet birthday cake for Pat's birthday


I am really exhausted this evening which could be from doing any of the above. This has been a nice long weekend and Boy21 came home today to share Easter with us, although I don't think he has a religious bone in his body. We had a nice steak dinner grilled out tonight.




Boy15 is becoming annoyingly prickly. I guess he is doing his teenage hormonal thing, but I think we are going to have to have a talk about the need to be respectful to his parents (me in particular). He is barely ever home and when asked a question gets all offended and acts like I am the stupidest person on earth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Velvet--one of my faves. Hope that was cream cheese icing on top. My Boy10 is always prickly--I am fearful of his teeenage years...

Ginnie Hart said...

Kids. (sigh) He'll eventually grow up. That's the good news (but talk to him anyway about being more respective!). :)