I'm pretty exhausted from a FULL week, but I don't want to go to bed because that will mean another day in the books. Anonymous stated that she had trouble sleeping after 4 a.m. and I, too, wake about 4:30 and while I don't dread what I have to do, there is some definite anxiety there. So, sometimes it's hard to fall asleep again, but I do get some rest. I had just been thinking today how grateful I am for the good sleep I get, and I have been falling asleep very easily.
My task for this weekend is to complete a 3-4 page essay on how I am committed to working with vulnerable, underrepresented populations and how I will expand on that commitment in my internship. Honestly, I don't know what they are looking for. I don't have the absolute neediest population in the entire state, but I certainly feel I have a demonstrated commitment to social work. They haven't given me any of their other scholarships, so I don't anticipate I will get this either, but I am compelled to keep trying since there is a lot to gain. Maybe they will think, "This poor woman puts in for everything, I think that shows commitment, let's give her this one."
1 comment:
Woman, just do it. Good for you! When will you find out?
Post a Comment