Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Morning Blog

A cup of coffee and a song in my heart, "Working can wait, this is paradise. Having no work to do..." I missed my 5:40 a.m. aerobics class. I heard the neighbors in the driveway getting ready to drive back to Chicago at 5:47 a.m. Bummer. I made it three times a week for six weeks this summer and only overslept once. Next, someone called my phone a few minutes later and hung up quickly, but not before it engaged that annoying "Missed call" beep every minute or so. Did I mention the volume on my phone is stuck on 7? One of my chores today is to see about a new phone, though I really don't like change.

Here I sit patiently waiting for the next aerobics class of interest, "Balance, Strength, Stretch" at 10. That doesn't sound very aerobic, but hopefully it will get me moving in the right direction.

It appears Boy21 has decided not to bother to go to work today either. Oh dear, he doesn't do anything the way I would like.



These are some of the kids getting a free jet ski ride in Lake Erie. Something we happened across by accident that was fun and a new experience for them. Boy15 and Neice12 got thrown off this one on a sharp curve. They had a blast.



Man, I love Niagara Falls. We stopped here briefly after visiting our old 'hood in Lockport, NY. It was a nice trip down memory lane. Unfortuneately, the city of Niagara Falls, USA, just can't seem to get it together. It looks pretty bad in the downtown area, a lot of closed up businesses and failed ventures, though we did notice a new office building that was really nice looking.

No comments: