Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18

Hi bloggy. I missed you! I have been a traitor. I joined Facebook nation and got caught up in it for a minute.

Oh boy. The Bachelorette started sooner than I thought. Did I just admit my biggest weakness? Watching the drivel. Not only that, I watched Dancing with the Stars. Somehow that was my break from school/work. No excuse for the Bachelorette.

So, finals are over. My last finals. My internship starts around August 12, one full school year. I'll be leaving my job after nearly 13 years on July 17. A new chapter for sure.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you, too! How did Ty Murray get to the final four???

madretz said...

we've missed you, too!

CONGRATULATIONS on the grand final finale! You've worked hard. Did you have a graduation of sorts?

susan d said...

Ty Murray. He made it to the final four on cowboy charm. Adorable. And being snaggle toothed Jewel's husband. (that was my friend's description, she respects her for not getting her teeth fixed).

madretz said...

i tried finding you on FB but couldn't add u as a friend...add me if you're taking on new friends. :)

susan d said...

I will try Madz!

Ginnie Hart said...

You have got to be excited out of your wits about this Passage.