This is a memorable picture. Elizabeth, Lindsey, Angie and me. Remember I have 20 years on these girls. Our last day of classes in Champaign-Urbana was May 6th. We have a routine. On the way home (2.5 hour drive) we stop at Casey's and get four empty coffee cups and a bag of Chex Mix. Lindsey's idea- that's how she feeds her 4 year old daughter in the car. This helps us through the last hour and a half. One day I missed class and the girls decided to stop at a different place. This resulted in E. getting a speeding ticket in the famous town of San Jose, IL where the Casey's is.
Anyway, we were pretty exhausted on Week 15 of 17 hour Wednesdays. But we are done now with classes, yeah.
2 comments:
Lucky you! You don't even look 5 years older than any of them.
Mad is so right! And I can imagine how good it feels to be done...for now.
Post a Comment