Monday, January 08, 2007

I Can't Believe I Did It


As I was going to publish my last post, something caught my eye. Next to the spell check was a little picture icon. I went back and clicked it, and guess what! I now know how to upload photos.

This adds a new goal to my list this year. Take artistic digital photos with gifted camera. In leiu of artistic pictures, I'll just throw in something I happen to have on my computer. So here you go, "gentle viewer". The last picture was me making Christmas tea, and I have no idea what I will choose this time. I do realize I can write more after I select the picture, but I'm lazy and impatient

Ok, this is Boy12 playing basketball. I was showing him a blog the other day where some German boys were referred to as Boy10 and Boy13, I believe. I guess that is to keep cyber stalkers off them, so I will follow suit.

2 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

I love it! Yes, Christina does that with her boys and it's so cute. Boy12 is the one in the air at the hoop, right? Congratulations are in order, not only for him but for you in figuring out how to upload photos. Watch out! You'll never want to stop. :)

I never knew what blog (of your 4) was your main blog. I've decided this one is and will now add it to my sidebar so I can keep up on you. :)

madretz said...

Hurray for photos! I'm a huge advocate of them. Looking forward to seeing more.