Up at 4 a.m., I am struck with my New Year burst of energy: energy to organize my spaces, clean my cabinets, write things down, and start new self help books and practices. Yes, I think I always start a new year with the hope of change, renewal, and growth. That's what all this cleaning, writing and reading is about.
My latest read is called 10% Happier by Dan Harris, a journalist who struggled with anxiety and drug abuse and his journey to enlightenment. Now I want to go on a 10 day silent meditation retreat or at least add it to my bucket list.
More practically speaking, I have a few resolutions for 2018.
- Be there more for my clients
- Live in the moment
- Let go when it's time
- Pause
- Be a Warrior Woman and meet my challenges with grace
No comments:
Post a Comment