I hadn't looked that closely, but I believe all THREE are Adam (the shoes match). No idea how this was done!! Since I didn't know the name of the show, I wasn't thinking it was a spin on that, but I think you are right.
OMG...how did I miss he also had the game console. Probably because I couldn't see his face, but they are three him. Same parka, same Bills hat etc. I'm so sad I can never ask him about it or about so many other things in his life. What a sweet young man.
3 comments:
Wait, is that Adam both reading the book and sitting on the couch? How'd they do that? I thought the parka was a nod to South Park above on the shelf.
I hadn't looked that closely, but I believe all THREE are Adam (the shoes match). No idea how this was done!! Since I didn't know the name of the show, I wasn't thinking it was a spin on that, but I think you are right.
OMG...how did I miss he also had the game console. Probably because I couldn't see his face, but they are three him. Same parka, same Bills hat etc. I'm so sad I can never ask him about it or about so many other things in his life. What a sweet young man.
Post a Comment