It's almost terrifying to be posting here. I think the format has changed again and I am such a creature of habit. I am having trouble navigating around blogger.
This is more of an Arm Meat post, but oh well. We had our last senior night last night (baseball). It was anti-climatic. Tonight was Mr. Bomber and boy17 was a contestant. He had some pretty good bits (causual wear, cheer, formal wear) and his talent was pretty funny. If I get fancy I'll try and post the video. There are so many things to do before graduation and I am happy to say my kitchen is 100% remodeled. A very amazing transformation (and seven weeks of chaos). Actually the chaos the rest of the house was thrown into is still existing.
Boy19 is finishing up his freshman year of college, but at this moment I can hear him and his girlfriend giggling in the back room. She emceed the Mr. Bomber show tonight along with Peppermint Patty.
2 comments:
Life continues to move ahead without us, ready or not! I'm just glad you're still alive. :)
Ginnie,
Because I looked at your blog yesterday, I dreamed about you last night. Some version of you anyway, since we have never met. It was like I was taking my kid to his two grandma's house. I think that would be you, right?
Post a Comment