I asked Boy16 how the Viking Museum (Roskilde) and the cathedral where some royals are buried was and he replied:
They were pretty cool, I liked them because we didn't have a tour guide we could just walk around and look at stuff on our own. Today at school was very interesting, it's way different over here. Everyone in class has a laptop and you can be on facebook or playing games or listening to music during class. And they get out at 130 and have a recess and lunch which is nice. We talked to the 8 th graders and I got interviewed for the newspaper!I noticed in Russia the royals are "buried" in the cathedrals, too. I find that a little odd and don't remember the explanation for this. We went to the church in St. Petersburg where Czar Nicholas and his family is 'resting' all except Anastasia whose body was never found...sparking all the folklore that she survived.
They love their royals in Denmark, I do remember that. One of the princes is the golden boy, the other a cad, maybe even divorced.
So, no pictures out of Denmark yet. I wish! I hope he is taking some, lots of the people.
Well, it's off for my second time seeing Black Swan. I thought Pat would like it, so I'll force myself through it, nod nod wink wink.
1 comment:
So awesome he is taking the trip. Did see one pic on Facebook...
Post a Comment