Yesterday, New Year's Eve I spent most of the day recovering from a blood donation. Seems that if I donate in the morning, I am a little woozy the rest of the day. It didn't help that my blood pressure was only 90/58, which is not typical for me and I've been fighting a cold. Anyway, I invited Miss M over to help me with my dollhouse. She was supposed to be here at 5:30-6:00 p.m. for an hour or two. Her mom got here about 7:00, and stayed for an hour and a half kicking back with Pat and me. She (Helen, Miss M's mom) then went to another friend's house at 8:30. Miss M stayed and here is how the kitchen started:
Here is the finished product:
Here is the Divine Miss M in front of the dollhouse:
Besides the dollhouse, Miss M made a picture with stickers and markers. I was amused when she drew a mother and six daughters, one of which was "goth." We also read some books. She did very well with "Green Eggs and Ham" and I read the others to her. It was a fun evening that ended about 11 p.m.
3 comments:
Happy New Year, Susan. What a delightful start to your year! No resolutions...just being there for someone else!
your kitchen turned out really great! I love the Mary Engelbreit tea stickers for your wall border/wainscoting. looks like she had a lot of fun.
The kitchen looks awesome. What a transformation and so creative with the walls, floor etc. It's amazing!
Post a Comment